A New Harvest Member

Tim and I, holding baby "Grace-Grace"

Harvest Church's newest member, Hannah Grace Bailey, baby daughter of our youth pastor and wife, Matt and Kelly Bailey.

::happy sigh::

The name Hannah means "grace". (Ask me how I know...) Her middle name Grace means...."grace". I don't need to tell you what the spiritual heritage is going to be for a little girl, whom God has named, "Grace, Grace!" She will be a mountain-mover; one who begins and completes great things for her God.

Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

3 comments:

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

Like Grace grace....really fits in with that grace to it verse.
--------------------------
Sheila,
I used to be quite brainy...but sadly the yolk thing is happening more and more.
The sad thing is I never picked it up when I re-read my post.

Great image though don't you think!! :-)

Sheila Atchley said...

Aw, Chris...it is SO EASY to do! I do it all the time. (And I re-read my stuff that hits my blog, too...and still miss a lot!)

Yes, great image. Hilarious image! :-)

Unknown said...

Hannah Grace is an absolute wonder! I could hold her for hours. ~happy sigh~ Of course, I could also spend happy hours playing and talking with Lydia and David. Kelly and Matt are so blessed!!