Ouch!

It'll be a few days before I am able to post again, here on my blog. I had to make an unexpected trip to the dentist today - and he scheduled me for immediate oral surgery tomorrow morning. I have a wisdom tooth that is both impacted and somewhat infected. I've been in quite a bit of pain for three days now.

I covet prayers that the surgery will go smoothly, and recovery will be quick and easy. I am an absolute weenie when it comes to things like this...it doesn't bother me in the least to admit to that!

Thank you so much, and I'll "see" you soon!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Believing....

lydia said...

Prayers coming at ya!! Peace!!

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

Looking at the scar on my neck from a wisdom tooth that went wrong...find it difficult to bring much encouragement...I'll pray quietly.