My "Baby" Turns 16 !

Yesterday, March 11th, Isaac (the baby of the family) turned sixteen. How is it, that my youngest is that old?

He opened his gifts from the family earlier in the week, and a few more gifts yesterday morning...a hamster and tricked-out cage from Sarah (Isaac named the little guy "Rhino"), clothes and "cool" sunglasses from Hannah, more clothes from brother Josiah, and a new cell phone/MP3 player from mom and dad.

Then, we invited the youth group to our home, yesterday evening, and treated them to a bonfire, pizza, and birthday cake.

Today, I recover. ::smile::



He had been waiting for this all morning...


A Card from Hannah...


Opening his gift from mom and dad (who is looking on, with obvious fatherly love...)



The little boy still peeks out of the face of the near-man...






Friends Kevin and Phillip, at the youth group gathering, at our house last night...


SOME of our guests, packed in our dining room (there were more teens behind me!)

"Make a wish!"


Icing is the best part, you know...



The "Baby"...














1 comment:

Ursula said...

THose are cool sunglasses! You know....one day I'm going to be writing those words, "How is it my baby 16:"....and I'm going to remember you!

Ahhhh....you are such a blessing and so blessed. That looks like an amazing amazing party!