Pantry ReDo

One of the items on my to-do list this summer was to reorganize my pantry. The only rule was that it had to cost me nothing. As of today...done and done.

Before...



After...



Top two shelves (the basket has cupcake baking supplies in it...sprinkles, food coloring, fun stuff.)


Bottom shelves...



Once more - "Before"
"After"
My reward to myself - also at no cost.
And an "A" for effort!
Yeay, me. Oh, yeayyeayyeay me.


Linking to Organize and Decorate Everything


Organize and Decorate Everything

4 comments:

MrsWendy said...

Nice!! Love the pantry 'make-over' too! And the post before this one as well. Love you dearly my friend!

Dr. Kong said...

what a lovely home!! it'd be great if there r more photos....:)

Unknown said...

Great job!! And I soooo love that giant A!! :) I'd be scared to show a "before" pic of my pantry. :)

Leanne said...

I love an organized pantry, especially for no cost. It looks great. Thanks for joining We're Organized Wednesday.