Jeremiah Was A Bailey...

Come with me, on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, to the baby shower of Kelly Bailey and her soon-t0-be-born Jeremiah...


Best buddies, Kelly, and Wendy from over at Hope Springs, who gave birth to her baby boy Ethan on the same day our grandson was born! Don't they both look fantastic?


The Reese Clan...from left to right, front, you see Meredith, Kelly, and Laura, in back, left to right, you see mamma Reese, Megan, Amy, Jamie, Angel, and Lisa. I think you can tell that they are all Saints fans. Ahem.

Jeremiah's baby blanket...


One of his gifts from me...Saints baby booties. I made 'em. I have mad skillz.



Good grief. That is all I can say. It was an act of love for a Colts fan such as myself to watch...




Whatever.





Mmmmm-hmmmmmm. We'll see. Pastor Tim might attempt to zealously affect baby Jeremiah into the Colts Camp.






At least I was generously given a corner piece.







These people are out of control.


Please. If you are a Colts fan, come join us at Harvest. The Saints are repopulating like crazy, and we Colts need to outnumber them.


::smile::








3 comments:

MrsWendy said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!! :-)

Liz Overton said...

Hahaha! What a fun post! :)

Kelly said...

We are crazy...but the Saints fans and the Colts fans are a crazy bunch in general..and we know how to have fun, don't we!!! Counting the days to see my sweet boy.