Jeremiah's First Sunday to Church

Our youth pastor Matt and his wife Kelly and their precious brood...
L-R, Lydia, David, baby Jeremiah in momma's arms, and Hannah Grace in daddy's arms.

Doesn't Kelly look gorgeous? This picture was taken just this morning at church. Four weeks after her unexpected fall and an emergency C-section. This girl makes motherhood look like a piece of cake. We all know it isn't...we all know those first few weeks of motherhood can be hard work...but she makes it seem enviable.

Can't tell you how great it was to see their faces today. I was right there when Jeremiah was born, but I've not been to their house yet to see the baby after that - and to see his baby SWING. I have been hearing about this newfangled infant swing they got for Jeremiah, and I can't wait to blog about it. You can put your i-pod in it, and play YOUR music while it swings the baby. No more little silly mechanical sounding baby-ditties running through your head all day!

If you don't mind...if you are a praying person...please mention Kelly and family to the Father before you head off to the next blog. Just ask the Lord for their continued health, strength, and blessing.

Thank you. (This means there will be anywhere from 50 to 200 prayers for the Bailey family, depending on the number of page views, and who it is that views this post! That excites me!)

3 comments:

Sarah Howe said...

I am praying!

Summer said...

PRAYER WARRIOR HERE !! May I request prayers for my sister-in-law and brother who just found out they are with child ( after 3 miscarriages ) ....We are praying for GOD to protect her womb and for her spirits to be relaxed ( she is quite nervous) she is only a few weeks along but the past times she had already lost the baby by this time so I do believe GOD has a plan this time around ....Thank you so much ....Rest well

Kelly said...

I am so blessed by the prayers...thank you all :) and Summer, I will be praying for your sister in law, I had two miscarriages myself, may the Lord protect her and this precious baby.