Looking for a Super Cute, yet Modest Swim Suit?


Look no further than LimeRicki.

Check out this website, and you'll be emailing me with your heartfelt thanks. This company carries colorful, adorable suits, and each one is modest. Many of the styles would look perfect on a teenage girl, and many of the styles would look fantastic on a forty-something like me.

Their new 2011 collection isn't out quite yet...April, I think, is when we'll see the new line. But go peruse the website, and look over their 2010 collection, to get an idea of what these swimsuits are about. You. Will. Love.

And if you are a small to medium size, you can snag some amaaaaaazing deals RIGHT NOW, as they are clearing out their 2010 inventory.

2 comments:

Sarah Howe said...

You're my hero!

Kelly said...

Thank you for this link, I am always on the look out for cute and modest swim wear :)