A Water Tower Cozy - Stop The Madness!

I was in a craft store recently, browsing through a knitting magazine. I ran across a photo that so disturbed me, I brazenly grabbed my Droid and took a picture of the picture. I thought of all of you gentle readers, and felt you simply had to see...





This photo says it is not a fake. Someone, somewhere (God bless them) took the time to knit a water tower cozy - I assume by machine.


Stop the madness!


I refer you to my recent post "Top 5 Indicators You Might Have Too Much Time on Your Hands"...


...and I amend it, as of this moment, to "Top 6 Indicators". Number 6 is "When you find yourself with the slightest urge to knit a water tower cozy."

3 comments:

MrsWendy said...

ROTFLOL!!!! I just got to ask "Why?" Why in the world would some one want to knit a cozy for a WATER TOWER!? This is up there with those 'knitted jeans' you posted a while back! LOL! : ) Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Robin in New Jersey said...

Oh dear....what a waste of good yarn!

Now I am going to go look for the knitted jeans that MrsWendy mentioned.

Sheila Atchley said...

Hey Robin! :-)

You'll find it here:

http://aseasonofharvest.blogspot.com/2011/05/already-thinking-ahead-handmade-gifts.html

I agree with you...HOW MUCH YARN was wasted??