Today is My Birthday

Grabbed the smartphone tonight, after cake and candles and the Birthday Song, and made sure to get a few pictures of my first birthday as a Grandmommy. This time last year, Little Britches was still "baking in the oven"...




I wonder if you can see the pure delight on my face.










Sorry for the blurry pictures. Thank you so much for the many well wishes via email and Facebook...my family spoils me rotten, and my friends are the best...the very best. I look forward to the next year - God's goodness to me is precious.


It has been a Grand Day.






3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday! You gleam in the pictures with your little man:) Ahhhh, birthdays are so sweet with the grands around, aren't they? Wishing you many more years of God's blessings & grace ... and of course, many more smiles & happy days with your family :) ... God is soooooo good!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Robin in New Jersey said...

Happy belated birthday!