A Little Slice of Americana...


...East Tennessee style!  I shot this at a music store, a few miles from my house, and this music store has been around for generations.  It is iconic in my area.  If you ever come visit me, I will cook you the best BBQ you ever tasted, and take you to see the Bull on the Roof.  (And the amazing vintage guitars, banjos, mandolins, and on and on...)

Oh, and don't forget my Beta Launch Giveaway!

(the bag and cuff I'll be giving away this Friday!)

Leave me a comment here.  If you tweet or Facebook about it, please come back and leave another comment - you'll be entered twice!

Thanks to all who've entered so far.  You are helping me get started in what has so far been a hilariously happy (and brand new) art career, and a right fine season of life!

1 comment:

Ursula said...

I thought of you yesterday when I got some home sewed gifts yesterday! xxx