And The Winner Is....

...so...I prepared for the Big Moment:


We are so high tech around here.  No, seriously.  Don't believe that.  Actually, we kick it old school.




All the names...in a cute little Anthropologie-esque bowl... (if you don't know Anthro, where have you been?)



This drawing is legally certified by my daughter Hannah McConnell.  She drew the name of the winner.  Everyone acquainted with me had deep concerns that I'd draw my own name.  (Brownies were involved in this giveaway...)

And the winner is....




LIZ!!!!!!!

Liz, Maria Kear will be emailing you privately, to get your mailing address.  Sistah, your brownies will be on their way.

I'm jealous.

And hey...stay tuned.  Call the neighbors.  There will be another giveaway here NEXT WEEK!  And you will want one.  And your odds are GREAT at winning, since I haven't gone all "Pioneer Woman" on y'all.

(Pioneer Woman does a lot of giveaways, but she has, like, 30,000 followers on her blog!)

Aren't you glad I'm not a household name?

1 comment:

MrsWendy said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! Congratulations Liz!! :) :) :)