Going Local




Four hours spent cutting paper backings, gluing them to canvases and frames, and hammering on hangers. Then, I had to make prints of my smaller paintings, and print samples of other larger paintings, as well as some of my photography.

A. Lot. Of. Work. And I'm still not done. My Restored Soul Poppy mixed media painting still has to be framed and finished out, and my business card attached to the back. So much detail.

But worth it. Looks like my art is going into a local boutique!

Wish me luck...I am so excited and grateful to my daughter Sarah for putting in a good word for me with the owner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, *THRILLED* / overJOYED to read this wonderful news this morning, beloved Sheilamae!!! GOD BLESS everything you turn your hand to do for His glory and honor, to 'lift Him up', which indeed your art/ creations *do*. EXCITED to see where GOD will take 'all this'. :o))))) Prayers, with love on top, M-A, 'cross the mtns

Liz Overton said...

Yay! That's awesome news!!!

Ursula said...

Totally Happy!!!!!! And Faith is a-comin' home! I bought two tablecloths to match Faith...and there will be a vase with pretty flowers...ohhhh my! I don't care about the rest of the flat...the Faith area will be complete from day one I tell you!