The New Art Studio






Took this shot yesterday. Then the Preacher got up this morning, repaired and repainted all the walls. Then he helped me move a sewing cabinet, desk, office chair, comfy video production chair and new backdrop; he moved shelves, my stool and my art table which he also elevated for me, up to countertop height.

Been working all day today, on filling up this room (it was a lot of work, but it wasn't hard to fill the entire room with tools, furniture, and supplies...things stashed all over this house have been long awaiting the day I could trick out my own art studio.)

I am so exhausted, there are no words.

I am so ecstatic and sloppy blessed, there are no words.

Pictures forthcoming tomorrow, dear friends. Can't wait to show you, in detail, my new creative space!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DELIGHTED* for you at this new season and space !!! Already beautiful and promising! :) :) :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/