New In the Shop


New in my shop this afternoon...




I am venturing into a genre called "She Art", and I love it way more than I expected to. My intentions were to dabble, here and there...

...now, I want to create little other than "She Art". I am on a big, big She Art kick. Such an encouraging category.


This is an 8x8 print of the original I painted last week. The painting is entitled "Maria", and was inspired by a time of personal prayer over a friend. As I prayed, this is what came out...and I sensed that it was on target.

Don't we all need to hear encouragement to keep doing what we are doing, in spite of the difficulty and the pain?

This print is, as of today, beautifully framed in a simple, elegant, well made black frame. It is available for purchase in my shop.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There she is :) LOVE her and you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this creation~ LOVE the theme 'She Art' because i know it will bring glory to GOD. <3 :o)))

MrsWendy said...

LOVE it!! :)