{A Peek Into My Digital Art Journal}



And I've been dabbling in digital art...using a free app called "53 Paper". Here is a peek into my new digital art journal:




I can't tell you how fun it is to have yet another avenue to test out ideas and color schemes, and just a place to "mess around"...without making a mess at all! I can paint in bed!

Written for you with love...
Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

5 comments:

janet said...

You've really found your artistic voice, Shelia. I know you're gladdening His heart with all you do.

janet

Sheila Atchley said...

Dearest Janet,
BWAAA. Haha! You are at least the third person who saw this, and said the same thing...that I am finding my "unique" voice. NOT SURE what that says about me, but oh well. ;-).

Thanks, friend. Truly. I value your opinion.

Liz Overton said...

Love it! You definitely should put that one on canvas.

Sheila Atchley said...

Thanks, Liz! And....poor Lady Sybil!!! :(

Anonymous said...

I *love* these women from God's heart through you. I love *this* woman in particular, in ways I cannot describe online! ;o))) I love *you*, dear'st SheilaM !!!