The Mighty, Wonderful, Powerful, Sweetest Name {Jesus}






Can I ask you to bear with me...to grant a little grace...cut me some slack...

...because I am such a jacked-up Jesus Freak.

I just love the Name. I believe "God" has a mighty name. I believe that this name...all by itself...has power. And the fact that a few fearful souls won't say the Name, for fear of offending or losing art clients or blog followers or hurting their networking opportunities...it all serves to make me more passionate about shouting this name from the housetops...

...Jesus.

Truly, "the Name that has heard my cry/and seen my tears and wiped them dry" (lyrics from the Margaret Becker song, "Say the Name") is a person, with whom I share an intimate, spiritual relationship, worshipping Him in Spirit and in truth.
I know Someone who has carried my griefs and sorrows, who has delivered me from my fears, who has set my feet upon a rock, who is my best friend.

Why would I not tell you His name?

Written for you with love...

Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... Sweetest Name I know... fills my every longing... keeps me singing as I go. ~ my sweet mother used to sit on the side of my bed / my sister's bed as she prayed with us as children each night and we'd say: 'Mommy, sing 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. It's such a sweet memory, even here at my own 'advancing age' of 65. Jesus, Jesus, PRECIOUS JESUS, OH, FOR *GRACE* to love Him more. Prayers for you, dearest SheilaFNOD, as this weekend to 'shine for Jesus' in a new location is approaching. He's there with you, no doubt about it. Much love from across the mtns. ~ Ann-onymous :o))))