A Special Week {In Pictures}

Beginning with last weekend, Mother's Day...





Took my mother to Bravo's for a special lunch, followed by a long visit to a local art gallery...







Me and my gang...daughters and granddaughter...had breakfast together, and then went on a major shopping trip to art supply stores and the mall...




Playing with a new iPhone app called "A Beautiful Mess". Go get it!





More Beautiful Mess app going on up there...so much fun...





A special Mother's Day card....






Coming forward...I got 24 plants into the ground or into our new raised beds this past week!







Breakfast with a friend...







Working on my next-in-line commission...this is the background.





Hung out with this sweetheart, at her big brother's high school graduation...





So proud of this one! (The one with the "high honors" addition to his robe!)

And now, this morning, I have to get going. It's the Lord's Day, and it is my privilege to be with the family of God today! Looking forward to it...




Grace and Peace,

Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

No comments: