MORE "New in the Shop" {Sheila Atchley Designs}

Just a sampling of what I got photographed and posted today, in my shop...


6.5x6.5 framed mixed media original...





16x20 framed mixed media original...



8x8 mixed media original, gallery-wrap style, ready to hang on the wall, finished with wire and beadwork...




5x10 mixed media original, gallery-wrap style, ready to hang on the wall...


And I still have a bit of product left, to shoot and post.  Keep an eye out:  I have two of my leather cuff-watch designs going up soon, as well as yet more cards and prints...(I had three watches, but one sold...it is on its way to Chicago, Illinois.)

But for now, my back hurts, and I'm tired after putting in a nearly 12 hour day, which started with getting said watch out to the post office, followed by a long product shoot, an even longer stint at this computer doing post-process work, some laundry, a prayer appointment, followed by a second trip to the post office to mail off a print someone ordered today.    

So my back is killing me.  No matter...I feel so lucky and blessed and favored to get to be doing what I do!

1 comment:

Melissa Ellens Loft said...

WOW!!!!! I am just loving all of your new pieces... truly beautiful in every way!!!:)