Painting Through My Playlist {...a new series...}

Today, inexplicably, I knew had to be the day. The day I would surf the learning curve and post my first art video.

No, wait. I do not surf my learning curves. My learning curves are straight-up, 90-degree angles. I NASA-launch my learning angles. Unfortunately, I sometimes take the Preacher with me...a willing, if not weary participant in the adventure that is my art business. The following represents 10 hours of my time, with about 5 hours of his mixed in - with lots of, "Oops-sorry-babe-my-bad's" mixed in. He was good about it, working a couple of hours in the early evening, taking a "break" to visit a friend in the hospital, then coming home to edit and mess up and start over and finally upload to YouTube at 1 o'clock this morning.

Then, to get up at 6:30 to be ready for an early morning meeting.

My Boo is the bomb.

I send this out into the world with a prayer...that someone, somewhere would find renewed hope, and faith in Christ Jesus. Truly, He has made beautiful things from the dust of my life...

10 comments:

janet said...

Well done, Sheila! And you're so fast!!! :-)

janet

Unknown said...

Mom, this ministered to me in such a a way as it took me off guard! Wow, thank you!

Melissa Ellens Loft said...

Wow! Sheila! This is absolutely beautiful... I love seeing your process and your heart shine through the process! Thank you for sharing!!!

Sheila Atchley said...

Thanks, Janet!

Sheila Atchley said...

Love you, Hannah-daughter!

Sheila Atchley said...

Love you, Hannah-daughter!

Sheila Atchley said...

Melissa....I SO appreciate you taking time to,leave a comment! Thanks...

Anonymous said...

This is beautifully done, and such a blessing,

Love,
Sarah

Robin in New Jersey said...

Beautiful, Sheila!

All things beautiful, in HIS time.

Sheila Atchley said...

thank you, Ramonita! :)