FALL LAUNCH ~ My Art, As a Toss Pillow {..."comfort art"...}

I will be doing my second annual "fall launch" very soon...and I couldn't be more proud of this year's new things:





This piece started its life as a mixed media original, that sold rather quickly.  This winged-girl simply says, "In her life, youth and old age met in the middle and gave her wings to fly..."

She is only $25 for the cover (no insert), or $35 for the pillow cover with insert.



"Wings to Fly" has been one of my most beloved pieces - you've loved it as cards and prints, and now an 18"x18" pillow.  You'll want to get your order in soon...she WILL "fly" out of here.  {I have only 6 for a first run...I can make more, but the wait will be ten days to two weeks.}






This sweet little redhead says, "She chose to believe everything God says about her..."

Who doesn't need to be reminded to choose THAT?




DO you know?  I mean, do you really know?

Knowing this is a life-long quest, and full of delight.

These will be up in the shop soon!